More From Aspect of the Chameleon...

Friday, May 28, 2010

Things Are Shaping Up Nicely

I have been grinding out my honor lately so I could finally get my hands on some pieces of Relentless armor (the Spaulders and Sabatons), and these things not only look good, but are a serious boost to my PvP armor. I've been having a lot of fun with my new armor and PvP expertise. I have been PvPing non-stop lately, only stopping to do my daily heroic or gem my new pieces of sweet armor. And I have to say, I love the look of these new Relentless pieces. I've really been looking forward to upgrading my armor, and now that I have, being a Hunter just gets better. I harbor a great love towards hunters, and when good gear goes together with a great class, the game's the best it can be. Just wanted to share my random spurt of satisfaction with hunters (more than usual, that is), and tell you about the new armor. Now if I can just get rid of these damn trinkets...

No comments:

Post a Comment