More From Aspect of the Chameleon...

Friday, May 21, 2010

The Huntsman's Lodge Writing Contest

A recent Census study indicates that: if you are here, there is a 99.99% chance you have been linked here via the Huntsman's Lodge. But, just in case you weren't, I'd like to show you two things:
  1. My favorite Hunter's blog.
  2. My epic victory.
No, I'm just kidding. The writing contest I took part in that Garwulf organized really had tough competition in it. I ended up winning the contest, and getting this guy! I'm proud of him, and although I hated Celestial Mounts before, I have won one... so I can't hate them really... but the main reason for that was that I didn't see how amazing they were! Their animation's really nice, and I love just watching the stars pop out of them, one by one. It's sweet. While the mount is cool, I want to send out a gratz to all the honorable mentions for their awesome stories, and thank Gar for organizing this awesome event. From the start, it wasn't about the mount. It was just about having fun, and Garwulf designed a good competition to do just that. Plus, thanks to Lawman for thinking of the idea in the first place! Check out The Huntsman's Lodge, this is his competition, and I don't want to say anything more and spoil his surprise. I think if you appreciate some good RP or a good story, you'd like what I wrote. Plus, check out all the honorable mentions as soon as Gar gets 'em up. Well, thanks for reading and thanks for being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment