More From Aspect of the Chameleon...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Pet!

Yes, another pet to fit my new 80-dom. Haven't been here long, but I've already been called an idiot five times for bringing a tanking pet (see the pic below) into a heroic dungeon! :D Awesome....



So I went to get a new pet. But I wanted something different, instead of the same old black worg that everyone in Northrend's bringing around. So, I decided that a Wind Serpent would fit the bill. But not a normal one. No, that would not do. We've all seen the Wind Serpents from the Barrens, Feralas, etc, but I wanted something unique that I could get relatively quickly (we've all heard the stories of the grind for Spirit Beasts). I went to Zul'Drak and got myself a Scion of Quetz'lun. His name is Renator, and I highly recommend these pets for a unique, but not impossible to find, companion when one doesn't have the time (or spec) to get a Spirit Beast.

The ability that comes from these guys (Lightning Breath) is really a great damage ability, and counts as elemental damage. When Cata rolls along, all you Survival hunters will be getting a big boost to elemental damage (hopefully including pets), and there are rumors that Wind Serpents will finally get back their buff ability, which would put these pets back where they belong, amongst the most sought-after animals in the game. Yes, I'm happy with my new pet, and I hope all you pet enthusiasts are, too.

Check the pic for all of you who love your hunter pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment