More From Aspect of the Chameleon...

Friday, May 21, 2010

New Polearm... I'm So Proud

Hey everyone. Just quickly stopping by to show you all my new polearm I picked up in the weekly, Ignis the Furnace Master. It's called the Relentless Edge, it's linked to WoWHead if you want to see the stats. There's no Int., but I don't care. This is a major boost to what I had.

I am a PvP lover. I mean, truthfully, I haven't gotten into many raids yet, and I like PvE more every time I do it. But, PvP is still my main activity. When I was running that weekly, I was doing it for the emblems. And then this popped up. Not a single other polearm using class there, except warriors, and they were all tanks. So I got this without even a challenge! But I think I would've won anyways, number one: because I'm awesome (I mean, I thought you knew), and number two: because I rolled a 98/100 on it. Probably more the first one, though.

Well, I need to go now, but here's a screenshot, just chilling with my new Arcturis and polearm at K3 (you'll find out why I was there soon. In fact, if you're reading this...you've probably been linked here and already know...).

P.S. I saw this, and thought to myself these words: "What a god-send." I then looked at the stat breakdown, and saw that its new Stam added 777.7 health to my current. Coincidence?

...yeah.......

No comments:

Post a Comment