More From Aspect of the Chameleon...

Monday, May 10, 2010

Let The Be Light...

As I sat there, at my desk, reading a note from Blizz, "We will be performing maintenance for all realms...until 11:00 A.M. PDT," my heart sank. My morning WoW session had been foiled by maintenance again. I went through my blogs that I read on a regular basis, the same old good stuff from Garwulf, and a disappointing, shutdown, BRK :'(...(never got a chance to read through all those legendary posts). I thought to myself, "It's time for something new." I grow tired of the same theme every time I open most of my blogs. No new blogs of value pop up anymore. It's time for some new flavor on the WoW hunter blogosphere. With BRK retired, and most other sites reaching a point of terminal velocity in terms of relevance, someone needs to step up to the plate. Whether anyone ends up reading this free google site is inconsequential. The real value is to me, and the few who may enjoy their maintenance days a little more because of me. As I recount the ventures of all my alts (even the non-hunters), and my brand new 80 hunter, slowly moving through the mess of end-game features, I hope my struggle will make it so all of you have to struggle a little less. But, I start this blog today, with no knowledge of how it will end. Yes, ANOTHER WoW Blog, but... let's all hope for the best, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment