More From Aspect of the Chameleon...

Thursday, May 20, 2010

My First Rare Beast

Rejoice, my fellow Hunters! I have gotten my first rare beast. And no simply-tamed rare beast, either. No, no, that would not do, now would it? I have captured Arcturis for my own, and I am loving all the quirks he has. The skin he has, the combo between a normal bear and a Druid in bear form, makes him look like no other beast. He also charges standing up, and the noises he makes when in combat are ferocious, and they strike fear into the hearts of my enemies! >:D

But all of that put aside, I am really satisfied with him. I had been waiting at his spawn spot for probably about two hours (not long at all). I had been doing arenas for about the last half hour. I go into an arena (get owned because my gear still sucks, but I digress), pop out, and NPC-Scan blares its horn, my head shot up, I got a rush of adrenaline, put down my freezing trap, and tamed this amazing beast (luckily there were no other hunters there. I should've reported that I had captured him for the reference of other hunters looking for him, but I forgot to in my excitement. I mean, I had more arenas to do!).

I've been a BM since I started in WoW as a hunter, except for my recent excursion into MM, and I'm loving it so much more now that my first rare pet has been captured. I have my wind serpent, and I love him, no doubt. But as I expand my horizons into raiding, I will need something to replace my PvP pet, and what better pets than the Spirit Beasts to do that! Here's a pic of this ferocious beast, for all you pet lovers! I know he's a little hard to see, but that stealth is a real blessing!


No comments:

Post a Comment