More From Aspect of the Chameleon...

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Goings On Around Azeroth

It's been a few days since I've posted, it's been a busy week. I've been grinding PoS non-stop lately, and really tired myself out every night (more on this later). But, I'm back, and I thought I would share with you the most impressive spam I've ever seen. Many of you have probably already seen this, but in all my years around WoW, I've never witnessed such trickery by spammers. Keep in mind, I do not, not, not want you to go this website, because I'm not trying to advertise for the spammers. I'm just sharing this amazing trick with you so you can wonder about this as I do. See those people on their mounts below the floating words of Orc Warlocks? We had been covering up the letters while they were all laying on the ground, and we felt pretty awesome. Covering up spam, and saving the rest of Orgrimmar from the advertisers. We were about to take a screen shot (this was intended to be a shot of them still being covered up) when BAM! they all popped up, and levitated in the air, as if they were taunting us. When people started casting lots of spells to try and cover up their word, they just jetted over to the top of the bank in Orgrimmar. I have no idea how this was done.... it still astounds me.

Well, that's that, just thought you all might enjoy the story. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment