More From Aspect of the Chameleon...

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Say Hello To My Litt--Big Friend!

Could I have gone without the Scarface reference? Absolutely. But I have to say, I have wanted an appropriate time to say that for a long, long time. And this seems about as good as it gets. (It's lowbrow no matter what way you put it. It's a guilty pleasure, yes, but I did it, and I ca--won't go back.) Anyways, this gun that I had to run PoS, non-stop, with no other activity but farming Mithril, to get, is very worth it. These groups had gotten me to the point, between the ninjas, the people who leave as soon as they don't get their piece of loot from the first boss, and the ones who leave the first time we wipe, that I was going to give up. It was too many times I had seen Ick dead, but no Bolter on heroic mode.


Too many times I had seen Scourgelord Tyrannus dead with no rifle. But then this beautiful gun dropped, and I don't regret the time spent a bit. Not only is it great for damage (believe me, you don't even want to know what I use to have), but it's a great weapon to show off to all mah budehs. It's the Rimebane Rifle, and jeez, it's nice. I love the quirks to this gun, like the slightly goofy skull in a fire ball along the sides of the barrel. I only regret I can't use this gun and its double-forked blades as a melee weapon... oh well, check the pic, and tell me what you think (if anybody's in there).

2 comments:

  1. Hey I just read your blog. Keep up the good work. As a new level 47 BM hunter I have found it helpful. Great pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey PeytonsBull. You're probably never going to read again, makes me sad. I stopped playing for a few months because life can get hectic. Well, if you do ever make it back, thanks for the love and I hope that any new posts I put up just get better and better.

    ReplyDelete